Some users of MILT 4 on Windows 7 may not be able to print or preview thermal labels if they do not have manage rights to the printer. If you receive this error, please have someone from your I.T. Department complete the steps below:
1. Login to the PC as an ADMINISTRATOR
2. Open the START menu and select <DEVICES AND PRINTERS>
3. Right-click on the Thermal Printer where the user cannot print and select <PRINTER PROPERTIES>
4. Go to the <SECURITY> tab and select “Everyone”
5. Check ALLOW for "Manage this printer" and "Manage documents"
6. Click <OK> to save settings
7. Have the end user(s) log back into Windows to test